Everyone has incredible and funny stories when it comes to their health. Well, doctors have their fair share of hilarious and unbelievable stories too. So it’s up to you: you may cry, laugh, or do both of these things at the same time.
- When I was a child, I rescued my dog with the help of artificial ventilation. I was so inspired that now, I’m an intensivist. I save people, work a lot, and just adore my job. Once, my mom told me a secret: the dog was just sleeping.
- I was picking up my friend from the maternity ward and was wandering around the building for 10 minutes, trying to find the entrance. I noticed some doctors smoking outside and yelled, “How can I get in there?” They laughed for a minute and then explained that I had to meet a good man first.
- Today I learned that doctors have a very strange sense of humor. I went to a dermatologist to remove something weird from my hand, but… never mind. We were sitting, talking about jobs, and I asked, “Why did you want to become a dermatologist? It’s a creepy job!” And she answered, “In my childhood, I loved to pop bubble wrap so that’s why I’m here.”
- A few days ago, I had laser vision correction. After the surgery, I spent some time in a dark room to get rest. It was time to go home. My doctor stopped me and said, “When you come home, go to bed. When you’ll wake up, you’ll see everything better. Don’t be scared! Those people you’ll see are your family members.”
- I had an ultrasound exam. The doctor said, “Well, I can’t see your left kidney… Did you sell it?”